SLIP-AND-FALL ACCIDENTS &
Slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall and related accidents are often governed by premises liability law, which allows people to recover compensation after being injured as the result of property owner negligence. In order to recover fair compensation, it is necessary or dangerous condition and took no action to fix that condition or provide adequate warnings.
Premises liability cases in Florida are complex. At the Palmetto law firm of Kallins Little Delgado, our slip-and-fall lawyers understand the requirements in premises liability cases and what it takes to prove negligence. With more than two and a half decades of personal injury experience, we have handled many slip-and-fall accidents and related cases involving property owner negligence and serious injuries.
THE RIGHT RESPONSE AT THE RIGHT TIME
At our firm, we have handled a wide range of premises liability accidents, including those involving:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
- Broken stairways, railings and floorboards
- Falling debris and blocked aisles
- Wet floor accidents
- Accidents on public transportation, including sightseeing boats
- Criminal attacks due to negligent security
- Auto accidents on someone else’s property caused by negligence
Our firm will review the accident, including witness testimony and other relevant evidence, to look at who was at fault and who should be held liable for your injuries and other damages.