If you are injured in an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, you have a right to bring a lawsuit for compensation. But compensation for what? Certainly your medical bills, lost wages while away from work, and damage to your property. But what about your pain and suffering? These are called “noneconomic damages.” In other words, though you were in pain, the pain did not cost you any money. Contact a Sarasota permanent injury lawyer.

Some of our clients have commented that they would not willingly suffer such pain again for all the money in the world. However, only in limited circumstances can you claim compensation for pain and suffering you experienced in the accident.

Under Florida law, in order to recover financial compensation for pain and suffering you must establish that you suffered a “permanent injury, to a reasonable medical certainty.”

Whether you were injured in a

• Car accident
• Truck accident
• Motorcycle accident
• Slip and fall
• Dog bite
or were hurt by a defective product, or in another type of incident, contact an attorney at our firm to discuss the compensation you can expect in your legal matter.


If you have suffered a spine injury or other injury and you would like to speak with an experienced attorney, contact the law firm of Kallins Little Delgado to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation. We are ready and prepared to answer any questions that you may have.

Call our office locally at 941-749-1446 to make an appointment for a free initial consultation.

  • Please provide a brief description of your legal issue.
  • The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.