After a divorce settlement is reached and a divorce decree is ordered by a Florida court, the order must be followed. If your ex-spouse is failing to uphold the decree in anyway, Kallins Little Delgado will work with you to get your agreement enforced. Failing to follow the court’s order in regard to support, child custody, visitation or property division can lead to a contempt charge. We will guide you through this process, providing thorough advocacy on your behalf.

We will provide honest answers and advice about your situation. Contact us to learn more about your family law issue in the state of Florida.

Unpaid Alimony

Melton Little is a board-certified trial attorney with more than two and a half decades of experience. We know what steps need to be taken to have your spousal support collected. There are many techniques that we can apply to have your rights enforced, including:

  • Wage garnishment
  • Levies on bank accounts
  • Levies on retirement accounts
  • Jail time for the non-payor

Contempt of court is a serious charge and can be punished by jail time. If you have been charged with contempt or need to enforce your divorce decree, we will assist you throughout the entire process. It is possible to set up payment plans, purge amounts, or use other techniques to resolve these nonpayment issues without resorting to time behind bars.

Our child support enforcement attorneys are also experienced at recovering child support payments as well as having property distributed according to your agreement. If your ex-spouse is behind on child support, the court may award you with attorney’s fees as well.

Visitation and Child Custody Agreements

Courts in Florida are very concerned with the best interests of your children. If your rights to visitation or custody are being denied in the Palmetto area, it is important to consult with a proven family law attorney. We will work with you to ensure that your relationship with your child is protected.


If you have questions regarding child support payments or contempt of court charges in Florida, contact us to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation.

  • Please provide a brief description of your legal issue.
  • The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.